Advertisement

Influence Lines?

topic posted Sun, August 23, 2009 - 8:44 PM by  Rebecca
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi! I'm really interested in influence lines. I want to know what it means when you've got 3 influence lines joining together into your fate line from near your wrist. 1 of the 3 lines is a faint line from the Mount of Luna and the other 2 are thicker and pointed in the same direction as the fate line towards the middle finger. The fate line looks like a rake with these 3 lines sticking out at the bottom of the palm and joining into the fate line slanting toward the middle finger. A little further up these 3 lines is another faint influence line joining from the Mount of Luna into the fate line. There is also a faint line coming down from the life line and touching the fate line near the union of the 3 influence lines. What do these influence lines mean? Why are they there? Anybody know? TY!
posted by:
Rebecca
Boston
Advertisement
  • Re: Influence Lines?

Mon, August 24, 2009 - 12:44 AM
    "Hi! I'm really interested in influence lines. I want to know what it means when you've got 3 influence lines joining together into your fate line from near your wrist. 1 of the 3 lines is a faint line from the Mount of Luna and the other 2 are thicker and pointed in the same direction as the fate line towards the middle finger. The fate line looks like a rake with these 3 lines sticking out at the bottom of the palm and joining into the fate line slanting toward the middle finger. A little further up these 3 lines is another faint influence line joining from the Mount of Luna into the fate ..."

Rebecca

I think we'd need more information. Joining 'from near your wrist' doesn't tell us enough. One of them joins from the Mount of Luna but where do the ohters join?
    • Re: Influence Lines?

Mon, August 24, 2009 - 4:18 PM
      Hi Paul! Thanks for your help. I will rephrase. The fate line starts at the bottom of the palm close to the wrist with one faint influence line joining it from the Mount of Luna. The other influence line is bolder and connects to it from near the Life Line side. It could be that the fate line is forked at the bottom with just that faint influence line joining it from the Luna Mount but there is a second faint influence line joining it a little further up from the Luna Mount. There's also a faint influence line from the Life Line joining into the fate line. The bottom part of the fate line looks like an inverted trident. What could be the meaning of these influence lines towards fate?
      • Unsu...

Re: Influence Lines?

Mon, July 19, 2010 - 10:00 AM
        I just realised I might have two fate lines as well.

I have the fate line starting from the centre of the palm from the wrist. The other starts from Mount of Luna and both are of the same intensity.

Then these two meet somewhere little under the head line, the fate line from the Mount of Luna has a very slight break and continues up to the head line and then stops. But It continues again as another line and stops on the heart line.

Whereas the fate line from the wrist after meeting with the fate line from the Luna curves toward left and stops at the head line, never continuing. But it might be that the slight break I considered for the Luna fate line is actually considered for the wrist fate line.

I don't think it is an influence line. But I don't know what it is.

Recent topics in "Palmistry"